Deadline: October 10, 2022
Are you a female leader? Apply now to join the Introductory Leadership Course (ITL) 2022 and invest in your leadership development with Wedu!
Through this two-month self-paced online course, you’ll complete a series of reflective exercises that will help you clarify your priorities, define a vision for your life, and set goals around your ambitions. Using a series of self-paced reflection exercises, ITL helps women focus on their leadership development goals and reflect on their personal and professional goals.
The ITL is also a gateway to join Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 people, access education funding, and become a rising star. The Rising Star opportunity nurtures women’s leadership potential through mentorship and lifelong leadership development support to help them achieve their goals. After completing ITL, you will be invited to apply to become a rising star if you identify as a woman.
- Receive the certificate of completion
- Join Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 community members;
- Accessing education funding through the Future Revenue Sharing Agreement;
- Become a rising star where you will be eligible to receive lifelong leadership development support.
- Open to women leaders with diverse backgrounds and interests – they do not restrict or select based on cultural, socio-economic, political, religious or professional affiliations and factors.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Candidates can be of any nationality.
- The course will be in English and will be online
- About 2 hours per week
- Duration: One month (for each part)
For more information, visit Wedu leadership course.