Designed for women-owned, women-managed businesses, businesses with a high percentage of female board members or employees, and businesses that manufacture products for women. The new Ellevate program provides services and tools to help you succeed.
The Ellevate Leadership Training Program is part of ‘Ellevate Equip’, the brand name for all capacity support and training initiatives for Ellevate by Ecobank, the bank’s gender equality financing programme. This leadership training program is delivered to an initial cohort of 40 leading Ellevate clients from 10 African countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
This is a unique training program designed and delivered by Ecobank Academy in partnership with the Global Business School Network and supported by its members, School of Business, INSEAD Africa Initiative and INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute (EMI), Lagos Business School, MIT Sloan Global Programs, Stanford Seed and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
Selected business leaders will learn to:
- • Identify and work on key leadership challenges.
- • Master leadership perspectives – reframe challenges with a growth mindset
- • Think strategically to advance individual and corporate goals
- • Build resilience – deal effectively with stress, uncertainty and setbacks.
- • Leverage action learning to identify new business opportunities and enhance other areas of business growth.
- • Acquire a complete vision of themselves as leaders.
- • Effectively lead high performance teams.
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Program